Different people have different definitions about success and happiness. But the one BIG factor to that lies here: OTHER PEOPLE. We have come up with relationship advice for women and also list some dating tips for women.
You see, consider the fact that other people are:
- Quite similar to others in the ways they are
- Like no one else – unique!
- More like some people more than the others
Most self-improvement books and research actually show that men and women typically fall into one of four unique groups. As a matter of fact, those people tend to react in a rather predictable way when faced with circumstances and situations.
Here are a few tips for your guides
1. Two week acid test. If you haven’t heard from him within two (2) weeks after your last date, move on! Don’t allow yourself to take it personally, even if you had a great time! Don’t waste your time trying to figure it out. Just get yourself back out there!
2. Being yourself is your best act. Don’t try to impress your date with the people you know, places you’ve been, or your body measurements. Using these things to win man over will only attract those with superficial intentions. Win them over by showing them the qualities you have inside by simply being yourself.
3. Don’t call us all the time. Let us call you. If you’re consistently calling, texting, emailing, and doing all the asking out, a man won’t have to lift a finger. Let the communication be balanced. This is not to say that you can’t ever reach out to a man you’re dating, but let him do the asking out–at least in the early stages.
If you’re both interested in each other, there will be a natural balance in the amount of communication. If you feel like you may be guilty of over-calling, take a break and see if he comes back and puts in the effort. If so, wonderful. And if not? Move on, sister! You deserve someone who wants to reach out to you, call you, and ask you out.
4. Undress your partner slowly.If he’s standing up, move around him caressing him as you go. Tell him he can’t touch you yet. Build the anticipation. Once he’s naked you can sit him down on the bed or chair and then do a slow strip tease.
ALSO READ THIS: Help…I Caught My Girl Flirting with Another Guy
Again let him look but not touch. Turn around and let him really look at you. This is a huge turn on for him. Alternatively, you can leave your lingerie on for a little longer. Mix it up and see what works.
5. Add intrigue.Once your partner is naked, instead of sitting him down, stand behind him and start to caress his back and chest, kiss and lick him.
Even wriggle your body up and down him. Move your hands down his body and caress his manhood from behind. Let your hands start to play slowly.
6. Men aren’t all the same, so give them a chance! As easy as it would be to base every opinion you have on an experience you had with a guy or listen to your best guy friend’s advice, not all men are the same. So even though these dating tips from men can be very helpful, men are ultimately individuals. Let them show up and show you how much they’re interested! Men are often more helpful than not, right? So if these seven dating tips for women from men weren’t enough for you, check back for more soon.
7. If oral sex appeals to you, then use your hands as well as your mouth.There is more than a penis down there, so explore with touch and pressure, both with your hands and mouth. He will love it.
At the end of the day, if you want a happy, healthy sex life with your partner it needs to be communicated. Tell them when you like certain actions. Guide them when you desire them to carry out a certain act.
And, always remember to play and explore. It’s not about how many orgasms you have as a women or how long you can hold off for as a man. Unfortunately society is too fixated on this. Instead, think of sex as a beautiful journey.
Get the outcome out of your mind and enjoy.
Have fun and enjoy your man!