Arsenal take on Everton at the Emirates, knowing a win against Roberto Martinez’s side would see the Gunners top the Premier League table with the Manchester clubs clashing on Sunday.
So, courtesy of OPTA, here are 10 match facts and stats about both Arsenal and Everton ahead of tomorrow evening’s game:
1. Arsenal have lost just one of their last 16 Premier League meetings with Everton (W9 D6).
2. However, Everton have lost only one of their last six Premier League games against Arsenal with four of these games ending in a draw (W1 L1).
3. Arsenal’s joint Premier League record win (7-0) came against Everton; this was at Highbury in May 2005.
4. Arsenal have had more touches in the opposition box than any other side in the Premier League this season (329).
5. Petr Cech has the best saves to shots ratio of any goalkeeper in the Premier League so far this season (82.1%).
6. Cech has now kept 167 Premier League clean sheets, just two away from David James’ record (169) in the competition.
READ THIS: EPL: Arsenal vs Everton Match Preview
7. Olivier Giroud has netted four goals in the Gunners’ last four meetings with Everton in all competitions.
8. Theo Walcott has been directly involved in 15 goals in his last 15 Premier League starts for Arsenal (12 goals, three assists).
9. Everton have scored five goals courtesy of substitutes in the Premier League this season, more than any other side so far.
10. Romelu Lukaku has now scored 47 Premier League goals – only four players have reached 50 before the age of 23, and the Belgian will become the fifth if he scores three more goals this season.
11. The Gunners have not conceded a Premier League goal at home since the 2-0 defeat by West Ham on the opening day.
12. Arsenal are two goals away from scoring their 900th Premier League home goal.
13. They have had 329 touches in the opposition penalty area – more than any other Premier League team this season.
14. Alexis Sanchez has netted 10 times in his last seven games for club and country.
15. Olivier Giroud has scored his last four goals for Arsenal as a substitute. The Frenchman has scored four goals in his last four league and cup games against Everton.
16. Everton are unbeaten in their last five Premier League away games (W3, D2) since losing to Aston Villa on 2 May.
17. Everton have conceded just two away goals this season – the joint lowest total in the division.
18. The Toffees have already kept three clean sheets in Premier League away games in 2015-16, compared to just two in the whole of last season.
19. Everton Substitutes have scored a league-high five goals for Everton this season.
20. A win will push Arsenal to top the league table